16 de septiembre de 2009

I don't know if I can yell any louder. How many time I've kicked you outta here? Or said something insulting? I can be so mean when I wanna be, I am capable of really anything. I can cut you into pieces. But my heart is broken. Please don't leave me. I always say how I don't need you. But it's always gonna come right back to this. Please, don't leave me. How did I become so obnoxious? What is it with you that makes me act like this? I've never been this nasty. Can't you tell that this is all just a contest? The one that wins will be the one that hits the hardest. But baby I don't mean it. I mean it, I promise. I forgot to say out loud how beautiful you really are to me. I can't be without, you're my perfect little punching bag. And I need you, I'm sorry. PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME.
please.
don't.




{ I never thought something like this of you }

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario